20 Celebrities’ Top Knots for You to Get Inspired

I like styling top knots or top buns for my daily looks. When it is summer, it is so hot that I have to put up my hair as a knot at top. When it is winter, I like to use top knots to pair my shirts or sweaters which have high collars. However, I don’t think I can make a perfect knot all the time. I decide to find out some celebrities’styles so that I can get inspired.


Today I have picked up some stylish hair knots from the celebrities. Celebrities can wear a hair knot prettiely for their red carpet looks. I find that when they choose a top knot hair, they will pay more attention to their makeup because all their locks are pulled up and their face are uncovered. Thus, when we style a hair knot, we can spend time on our makeup, especially eyes.


More images can be found in the post following. Enjoy and get inspired!

<