Top 27 Leighton Meester Pretty Hairstyles

I got to know Leighton Meester through her Gossip Girl character, Blair Waldorf. I love Blair, so I love Leighton. As one of her fans, she is so beautiful, adorable and sexy. I love everything of her. In this post, I will take you to see the top 27 Leighton most beautiful hairstyles.


Top 27 Leighton Meester Pretty Hairstyles
Leighton Meester Hairstyles


Let’s start from the familiar ones. In Gossip Girl, Blair seems to be wearing a cute headband all the time. No matter your hair is straight or wavy, a proper headband will make you much adorable.


Leighton Meester Hairstyles: Hairstyles with Head Band
To get the sweet look as Leighton, you should leave the hair as its own style, and then just put the headband on your hair. Don’t disturb the front hair.

<